Contact Change Request Announcements‌


Individuals may use Contact Change Request for updates to physical address(es), email address(es), phone number(s), and fax number(s).

Business Entities must notify states of a change directly. You may select the state name on the following link to review a states response to the Frequently Asked Question related to entity updates.


There are no announcements at this time.